Enroll now for the 2018-2019 school year!
Thank you for your interest in Charis Christian Academy! Christian education requires genuine commitment and sacrifice on your part and we know it was a decision that you did not make lightly. We believe you will find this investment in your children's education to be well worth the sacrifice. We look forward to partnering with you in providing a Christ-centered education for your children.
>>Tuition and Fees
>>Tuition and Fees
Admission Requirement Checklist:
- Student Handbook: Read the updated handbook for the 2018-2019 school year. >>Download Handbook
- Student Enrollment Form: This form must be filled out completely and returned for each student enrolling and re-enrolling before they can attend school. >>Download Form
- Registration Fee: A (non-refundable) Registration Fee of $75.00 must accompany each Student Enrollment Form.
- Release of Records Form: This form must accompany each Student Enrollment Form for new students. >>Download Form
- Birth Certificate: All students entering kindergarten and any new students must have a copy of their birth certificate on file in the school office before they can attend school.
- Immunizations: All required immunizations must be completed before students can attend school. Please see your Physician for required immunizations.
- Religious Exemption Notice: No student is required to have an immunization/examination that is contrary to the religious beliefs of his/her parent or legal guardian. However, not following vaccination recommendations may endanger the health or life of the student who is not vaccinated, others with whom they come in contact, and individuals in the community. In a disease outbreak, or after exposure to any of the diseases for which immunization is required, schools may exclude children who are not vaccinated in order to protect all students. Students not following vaccination requirements must have a Certificate of Religious Exemption on file in the school office before they can attend school.
- Health Exams: All students entering preschool, kindergarten, first grade, sixth grade, ninth grade, and any new students must have an updated record of a physical examination on file in the school office before they can attend school.
- Vision Exams: All students entering kindergarten and any new students enrolling for the first time (with the exception of preschoolers) must have an updated record of a vision examination (completed within one year prior to October 15) on file in the school office before they can attend school.
- Dental Exams: All students entering kindergarten, second grade, sixth grade, and any new students must have an updated record of a dental examination, performed by a licensed dentist, on file in the school office before May 15, 2019. Students who do not have an updated record of a dental examination on file by the deadline may be suspended from school, may not be allowed to take final exams, and will have their report card and transcripts withheld until evidence of examination is received by school office.
- Completion of entrance testing and/or review of prior academic work and standing, if requested.
- Custodial parent(s) must agree to be interviewed by an administrator prior to acceptance, if requested.